ENTRY RULES AND REGULATION
- You may use a photocopy of the physical or downloaded form.
- Only one applicant can apply for the Event using a single form. Also, do not send in more than
one entry per person; multiple applications will entail all being rejected.
- Applicants must submit their entries only via the Application
Modes. No individual/group has been authorised to collect entries on behalf of the
- NO GROUP ENTRIES will be accepted for the Open 10K race category.
- One representative can submit application forms for maximum 10 individual runners for Open 10K
- Before sending in your application, please check if you..
- have filled in details against all mandatory fields prefixed with ‘*’ in the
- have attached a copy of your latest timing certificate as may be required to confirm you
under priority line up on race day (if applicable);
- have affixed a copy of your latest colour passport sized photograph on the form with
face clearly visible. All participants’ race day images will be screened visually
after the race and matched with the photo provided at the time of registration. If the
photo provided during registration does not match with race day photo of the confirmed
participant, the registered runner will be disqualified from the race and the subsequent
edition of the event in 2021;
- have attached a copy of either your Aadhar card, PAN card or passport to the form which
has your complete date of birth on it;
- have enclosed the requisite application fees
- have signed the ‘waiver’ & ‘consent’ in the application
- have met the minimum age of 15 years as on race day (i.e. born on or before 17.10.2005)
- if the applicant is below the age of 18 years, the guardian has also signed the
‘waiver’ & ‘consent’ and written his/her relation with the
- Where any discrepancy is found in any of the above-mentioned mandatory requirements, your
application will not to be accepted.
- On entry confirmation, Open 10K runners will be further classified into age categories for prize
money. For more information, click here.
- The line-up sections given in this application overleaf are indicative and may undergo a change,
which will be communicated on the event website post closure of all registrations.
- Application status: Post 15 days of registration closure, individual applicant
I toheck his/her application status here. If you are unable to check application status online, please
contact our event helpline number +91 9650033333 or email us at email@example.com
- Entries not accepted: Participation in the event is subject to entry
confirmation. Where your entry is not confirmed for any reason, the entry fees paid by you will
be refunded on or before 17th November 2020. An amount of Rs. 150 will be deducted as processing
charges. You will be required to provide your bank details on a link provided by the
Event’s Registration team. Any refund discrepancies must be brought to the attention of
the Event’s Registration Team immediately. Refund queries will not be entertained post
27th November 2020.
- Running number bib collection:
- All confirmed participants/their authorised representatives are required to come
to the Get Active Expo in New Delhi scheduled from 15th October 2020 to 17th October
2020 in order to collect their running number bibs. No running number will be posted to
individual mailing addresses.
- It is mandatory for an Open 10K participant to collect his/her running number personally
from the Expo. In case of unavoidable circumstances, such runner can send his/her
authorised representative to collect running number bib on his/her behalf. Please note,
a representative will not be allowed to collect running number bib on behalf of more
than ONE Open 10K participant.
- Authorised representative must carry with him/her (a) the website confirmation
downloaded from application status, (b) photo-identity proof (Aadhar card, PAN card or
passport) of the representative and the confirmed participant.
- Confirmed runner’s identity and proof of residence may be verified by a verification
agency hired for validating the details provided by you in the form. Where any information
and/or any document provided by an applicant/runner at any point in time is found to be
incorrect, participation of the said runner shall be withheld/ disqualified and there will be no
refund of application fees paid by the runner. All benefits accruing to the said runner as a
participant of Airtel Delhi Half Marathon 2020 shall stand forfeited.
- All Open 10K participants’ race day images will be screened visually after the race and if
any of the participant is found not wearing the running number bib allotted to him/her, the
participant registered for that bib will be disqualified from the race and the subsequent
edition of the event in 2021. Further, Procam International reserves the right to take necessary
legal action against the registered participant and the person who has used the running number
bib on race day, for impersonation.
- Please thoroughly go through all information mentioned in this form prior to submitting your
application. Confirmation of applications received will be subject to the applicable
confirmation criteria and the entry rules given herein.
- This application form and the right to participate in the event and the rights and benefits
available to the applicant under this entry form is at the sole discretion of the event
Promoters, Procam International Pvt. Ltd., and cannot be transferred to any other person under
any circumstances. The applicant alone shall be entitled to the rights and benefits arising out
of such confirmation of participation.