Entry Rules and Guidelines
- No group registrations will be entertained for the half marathon race category. However, a representative can submit applications forms for up to 5 individuals only.
- You may use a photocopy of the physical or downloaded form from here to send in your application.
- Only one applicant can apply for the Event using a single form. Also, do not send in more than one entry per person; multiple applications will entail in all being rejected.
- Applicants must submit their entries only via the Application Modes No individual/group has been authorised to collect entries on behalf of the Promoter.
Before sending in your application, please check if you:
- have filled in details against all mandatory fields prefixed with ‘*’ in the application form;
- have attached a copy of your latest timing certificate as may be required to confirm your entry based on the timing pre-qualification criteria (not applicable for women’s criteria & charity running places);
- have affixed a copy of your latest colour passport sized photograph with face clearly visible on the form. All participants’ race day images will be screened visually after the race and matched with the photo provided at the time of registration. If the photo provided during registration does not match with race day photo of the confirmed participant, the registered runner will be disqualified from the race and the subsequent edition of the event in 2020.
- have attached a copy of either your Aadhar card, PAN card or passport which has complete date of birth on it to the form;
- have enclosed the requisite application fees ‘application fees’
- have signed the ‘waiver’ and ‘consent’ in the application form;
- have met the minimum age of 18 years as on race day (i.e. born on or before 19.10.2001)
- Where any discrepancy is found in any of the above-mentioned mandatory requirements, your application will not be accepted.
- On entry confirmation, half marathon runners will be further classified into age categories for prize money.
- The line-up sections, given in application overleaf / confirmation criteria, are indicative and may undergo a change, which will be communicated on the event website post closure of all registrations.
- Application status: Individual applicant is required to go online and check his/her application status, post 15 working days of registration closure. If you are unable to check application status online, please contact our event helpline number +91 9650033333 or email us at email@example.com
- Entries not accepted: Participation in the event is subject to entry confirmation. Where your entry is not confirmed for any reason, the entry fees paid by you will be refunded on or before 19th November 2019. An amount of Rs. 150 will be deducted as processing charges. You will be required to provide your bank details on a link provided by the Event’s Registration team. Any refund discrepancies must be brought to the attention of the Event’s Registration Team immediately. Refund queries will not be entertained post 29th November 2019.
- Confirmed participants of half marathon who are unable to participate on race day due to unavoidable circumstances like injury or illness, will now be able to surrender their bibs to Procam International. The application fees paid will be refunded post deduction of Rs. 150 as processing charges. Confirmed participant can only surrender his/her bib with effect from 14th September 2019-21st September 2019 by filling the bib surrender request form online on our event website airteldelhihalfmarathon.in. Requests for cancellation/bib surrender and thereby, refunds will not be entertained post 21st September 2019 Further, application fees shall not be refunded by virtue of non-participation, including failure by a confirmed participant to collect his/her bib from the Expo.
Running number bib collection:
- All confirmed participants/their authorised representatives are required to come to the Get Active Expo in New Delhi scheduled from 17th October 2019 to 19th October 2019 in order to collect their running number bibs. No running number will be posted to individual mailing addresses.
- It is mandatory for a Half Marathon participant to collect his/her running number personally from the Expo. In case of unavoidable circumstances, such runner can send his/her authorised representative to collect running number bib on his/her behalf. Please note, a representative will not be allowed to collect running number bib on behalf of more than ONE Half Marathon participant.
- Authorised representative must carry with him/her (a) the website confirmation downloaded from application status on airteldelhihalfmarathon.in, (b) photo-identity proof (Aadhar card, PAN card or passport) of the representative and the confirmed participant.
- Confirmed runner’s identity and proof of residence may be verified by a verification agency hired for validating the details provided by you in the form. Where any information and/or any document provided by an applicant/runner at any point in time is found to be incorrect, participation of the said runner shall be withheld/ disqualified and there will be no refund of application fees paid by the runner. All benefits accruing to the said runner as a participant of Airtel Delhi Half Marathon 2019 shall stand forfeited.
- All half marathon participants’ race day images will be screened visually after the race and if any of the participant is found not wearing the running number bib allotted to him/her, the participant registered for that bib will be disqualified from the race and the subsequent edition of the event in 2020. Further, Procam International reserves the right to take necessary legal action against the registered participant and the person who has used the running number bib on race day, for impersonation.
- Please thoroughly go through all the information mentioned on the website prior to submitting your application. Confirmation of applications received will be subject to the applicable confirmation criteria and the entry rules given herein.
- The application form and the right to participate in the event and the rights and benefits available to the applicant under the entry form is at the sole discretion of the event Promoters, Procam International Pvt. Ltd., and cannot be transferred to any other person under any circumstances. The applicant alone shall be entitled to the rights and benefits arising out of such confirmation of participation.