Airtel Delhi Half Marathon App Experience
On November 29, all roads will lead to Delhi. While the elite runners will be at the start line at Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, amateurs across the world can join the Airtel Delhi Half Marathon using the new Airtel Delhi Half Marathon Mobile App. You can run from the convenience of your own location, anytime between November 25 & 29.
After completing your registration, all you have to do is download the ADHM App** and start running. The app will come with:
- Timing and distance tracker
- Interactive race route map that will take you through the route to enhance your race day experience
- Motivating commentary from legendary Tim Hutchings, Rob Walker and Gautam Bhimani
- Access to Leader board
- Always follow prevailing Government health advisory and safety protocols.
IMP : Please note that only ADHM App tracking data shall be considered for your ADHM 2020 ranking and timing results. NO other tracking app / wearable device's timing will be accepted. There may be timing/distance mismatch of your completed race, between ADHM app and any other app or wearable device. You will be allowed to retry your run, after deleting your previous timed run, between 25th and 29th November 2020, on ADHM app.
- Only ADHM App tracking data shall be considered for your ADHM 2020 ranking and timing results. No other tracking app / wearable device's timing will be accepted.
- There may be timing / distance mismatch of your completed race between ADHM app and any other or wearable device. But only ADHM App performance will be considered.
- GPS data gets impacted if you run in areas with dense tree cover / tall buildings
- Do not run indoors/ within your buildings premises to ensure better GPS data